Join Our Team
A dynamic and well established clinic is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Medical Assistant for a full time opportunity in the North Houston area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 plus years’ experience as a Medical Assistant. Experience in Specialties such as Allergy and Pediatrics are a plus. The Medical assistant will provide basic patient care needs to patients while assisting the healthcare team. MUST be flexible to work late evenings and Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for examination
- Obtaining vital signs and patient’s history
- Assisting the Physician during Examinations
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Maintain treatment rooms, supplies and equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of a Medical Assistant Program Required
- CPR certificate
When hired as a Medical assistant you will be required to attend a series of training. These training sessions will be held during evenings and weekends as part of your job requirements. These dates and times will be given to you within two weeks of your hire date.
If you are proactive with strong time management and organizational skills, take pride and ownership in your contribution, are flexible and willing to adapt to a changing environment and want to be a part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Generous 401K Match
- PTO Accrual
- Paid Holidays